Laser Laser Hair Removal -Puts an Finish to Wax Forever
Laser treatment has shown to be the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedure and it is a non-invasive, convenient method to permanently reduce undesirable facial and/or hair.
Short-term hair thinning will exist in most sufferers with laser treatment, but the quality of lengthy-term hair reduction will be different among patients. Permanent hair thinning occurs most frequently in dark hair, with a high power of melanin whereas grey, white-colored and blonde hair will have to be re-treated to keep hair thinning. This will be different with respect to the area receiving treatment.
Laser treatment is conducted utilizing a technology known as Intense Pulsed Light or IPL. Within this procedure, a handheld system is used that emits pulses of sunshine that can effectively target follicles of hair within their growth phase, damaging or destroying the follicles, thus stopping re-growth.
The procedure takes from the 3 minutes to many hrs, with respect to the part of the body involved. The laser energy goes through a person’s skin, being absorbed through the pigment within the hair follicle. A portion from the follicles are immediately and permanently disabled with every treatment. Generally, no anesthesia is essential.
· A non-invasive, gentle technique that eliminates undesirable hair all areas of the body
· Leaves skin searching smoother and silkier
· Treats bigger areas effectively since it removes several hair at any given time.
· Minimal discomfort
· Replaces waxing, electrolysis and razors
· Immediate go back to normal activities
· It may be ongoing procedure that requires multiple sessions
· Sometimes there’s a brief slight reddening of your skin or localized swelling
· Might have to use specifically formulated skincare products and/or perhaps a prescribed skincare regimen. Sun block is suggested for just about any treated areas uncovered towards the sun.
· Patients with more dark pigmentation might not respond well
· Blonde, white-colored or grey hairs are less attentive to laser light treatments and often can’t be treated
Laser treatment is most effective once the locks are one or two millimeters long. Patients cannot tan prior or during laser hair removal treatment. You might not wax but shaving among is allowed whether it’s necessary.
If you’d like to understand more about how laser treatment can put an finish to any or all that shaving and waxing, check out the web site of plastic surgeon Dr. Cosby.